The TEMIA Giving Back Award support the association’s mission of promoting the value of technology and telecommunications management, enhancing the category image to promote service quality. TEMIA members will select award winners at the September 11-12, 2017 meeting in San Francisco.
The TEMIA Giving Back Award will recognize a firm based on the criteria below:
- Impact on the Community (25%)
- Corporate Participation (25%)
- Charitable and Philanthropic Value (25%)
- Vision and endeavor of individual or team to inspire others with their community service (25%)
Auditmacs – serves on charity boards and donates 10% of profits to our communities. Giving back is in the very DNA fabric of our company. We are very blessed and feel it’s a privilege to try and be a blessing to others. We do quite a few different things with City Rescue and STEM and Best Buddies and other organizations. We were honored to sponsor City Rescue Mission and feed over 1,000 homeless men, women, and children. Most of the servers you see in the video are Auditmacs employees…. Video of Christmas Dinner
Mobile Solutions – We believe success requires a holistic approach. Shared success creates thriving communities. We give back time & donations to support causes we are passionate about.
Mobile Solutions has given to:
- Denver Rescue Mission: 70+ Hours Volunteered; 100 % Employee Participation
- Susan G. Komen: Raised to Date This Year: $2014; Employee donations raised through company sponsored food trucks and activities Drench Your Boss day
- Annual Participation in Race For The Cure – 75% Employee Participation
- Dolls for Daughters: Approximately 100 Toys and $481 Donated ; Dolls for Daughters and
- Toys for Boys program collects more than 40,000 toys, stocking stuffers, books toothbrush/toothpaste kits and other items to change the lives of children in our community.
- National Network to End Domestic Violence Donated Cell Phones; NNEDV provides training and assistance against domestic violence. It also furthers awareness and changes beliefs that condone partner violence.
- Cell Phones for Soldiers: Donated Cell Phones
- Matthew Sheppard Foundation: empowers individuals to embrace human dignity and diversity through outreach, advocacy and resource programs
- Upcoming: Habitat for Humanity
Granite – Helping others is, and has always been, part of Granite’s mission.
Since its inception, Granite has cultivated a culture of giving in many ways, including by personally and generously supporting charitable causes. Jeans Day every Friday, an employee nominates a local charity they support; our team can donate $3 to wear Jeans that day. We average $5,000 each week to charities in Massachusetts, roughly $250,000 a year.
For the fifth year, our Saving by Shaving event raised $5,000 for every employee who agreed to have their head shaved or more than $5,000,000 for Pancreatic Cancer Research for the Dana Farber Research Center. The company and the Hale family have donated more than $17.5 million to Dana-Farber over the past decade.
Recently, Granite created a group called ‘Granite Gives Back’. gives employees the opportunity to volunteer and help schools, playgrounds, beaches and more, to keep a clean community and advance education.
Our mission statement is to positively impact communities in which we work and live providing assistance and volunteering the time and effort of our teammates, family and friends.