Here’s the key for the following table of members:
Column A = Expense Management Solution Delivery – BPO Managed Service
Column B = Expense Management Solution Delivery – Hosted Software
Column C = Expense Management Solution Delivery – Licensed Software
Column D = Expense Management Solution Delivery – Professional Services
Column E = Expense Management Solution Delivery – Procurement & Fulfillment
Column F = Sourcing
Column G = Mobility – Mobile Management Service
Column H = Mobility – Procurement & Fulfillment
Column I = Mobility – Plan Optimization
Column J = Mobility – Help Desk
Column K = Mobility – Device Management
Column L = International Invoice Processing
Column M = International Audit & Optimization
Column N = Bill Pay
Column O = IT Expense Management – Invoice Processing
Column P = IT Expense Management – Audit
Column Q = IT Expense Management – Optimization
Column R = IT Expense Management – Reporting
Column S = Call Accounting
|ISI Telemanagement Solutions|
|Mobile Solutions Service|
|AetherPal||Mobile Support Management (MSM), Valet, Remote Support||Wireless Carriers, MMS, MEaaS, SIs||Mobility Self-Service Applications to Increase user productivity, enterprise APP Adoption, HD efficiency and Scalability.|
|AOTMP||Telecom management best practices and industry standards for enterprises and vendors based on information collected from thousands of telecom environments and compiled into AOTMP’s Efficiency First® Framework best practice methodology.||Any vendor who impacts the efficiency or performance of an enterprise fixed and mobile telecom environment. Enterprises that spend $1 million to $1 billion per year on fixed and mobile telecom services||Telecom management training and certification, online portal of tools and research, advisory subscription, vendor solution diagnostic and certification, environment assessment, baseline and validation, TEM/WMM selection assistance, industry and telecom management analytics, KPIs and hundreds of other measurements and data points.|
|InvoiceIQ||Reducing the cost, complexity, and operational headaches of invoice handling by providing outsourced invoice management and conversion services||TEMs / WEMs, Telecom Agents, Auditors, & Sourcing Companies||Turnkey invoice management services: invoice acquisition, missing invoice management, invoice data conversion / translation to a universal, normalized, and enriched output (“UNIbill”), reader creation / maintenance, and overall day to day handling of EDI, web downloads and files, PDF formats and paper|
BPO Managed Service: This category addresses Fixed Services (not mobile services). It includes:
- Inventory management: (Creation of an inventory and continual updates of the inventory based on moves, adds, changes and disconnects (A TEM inventory consists of inventory elements which are defined as any item that appears on a bill or Customer Service Record (CSR) for a line, circuit, mobile line, or service provided by a telecom service provider.)
- Invoice receipt and entry into the billing system,
- Identification and resolution with carriers of billing errors
- Optimization of expenses
- Usage chargeback for expenses
- Payment of bills to carriers can be part of this service.
- Hosted Software: The TEM provider hosts the software and both the supplier and the enterprise perform TEM activities (inventory management, invoice receipt and entry, identification and resolution of billing errors, optimization of expenses, usage chargeback, reporting, and bill payment).
- Licensed software: TEM software is installed on site behind the enterprise’s firewall.
- Professional Services: This refers to one-time projects of audits, sourcing, network assessments, optimization, process re-engineering, and other client projects. Implementation of a TEM program is not included in this definition.
- Procurement & Fulfillment: A portal or service that enables enterprises to enter orders, manage workflow for approval of orders, and placement of orders with carriers;
- Fulfillment of orders includes tracking order milestones and escalation if
promised delivery dates are missed.
- Sourcing: Negotiate telecom contracts on behalf of clients.
- MMS: inventory management (creation of an inventory and continual updates of the inventory based on moves, adds, changes and disconnects. Mobile inventory includes (employee name or identification number, employee status (active or no longer working for firm), job role/function, department and general ledger code and cost center, employee location, region and/or country, mobile phone number, mobile service provider, plan activation and contract expiration date, device model number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI number), the eligibility date for new hardware that is subsidized or free, Services: voice, data, international use, how the bill is paid (direct by company, reimbursement, stipend)
- invoice receipt and entry into the billing system
- identification and resolution with carriers of billing errors
- optimization of expenses
- usage chargeback for expenses
- Payment of bills to carriers can be part of this service.
- Procurement & Fulfillment: A portal or service that enables enterprises to enter orders, manage workflow for approval of orders, and placement of orders with carriers; Fulfillment of orders includes tracking order milestones and escalation if promised delivery dates are missed.
- Help Desk: assistance for mobile devices procurement and fulfillment, replacements, assistance w. malfunctioning devices;
- Device Management: application support, OTA updates, BES administration, and remote wiping of data from lost devices
- Of the six regions of the world:
- United States
- Asia-Pacific (including Australasia)
- Latin America Mexico, South/Central America and Caribbean
- Middle East, Africa, and other regions
- Invoice Processing: invoice receipt and entry into the billing system.
- No = the member currently processes bills only in their home region.
- Partial = the member processes bills in fewer than all six regions.
- Yes = member firm process bills in all six regions.
- Audit & Optimization: identification and resolution of billing errors, optimization of expenses.
- No = Member audits and optimizes bills solely in their home region.
- Partial = Member audits and optimizes bills in fewer than all six regions listed above.
- Yes = Member processes bills in all six regions.
- IT Expense Management: invoice receipt and entry into the billing system; identification and resolution with carriers of billing errors; optimization of expenses; usage chargeback for expenses; reporting.
- Bill Pay: Payment of bills to carriers using ACH, Third Party Credit Card or other mechanism.