Congratulations to TEMIA Best Practices 2017 Award Winners: Mobile Solutions and MTS
- Wednesday, 27 September 2017 10:58
The Technology Expense Management Industry Association TEMIA, voted for Mobile Solutions and Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTS) for the TEMIA Best Practices award at its recent September 11th -12th meeting in San Francisco.
Read more ...
MTS Receives 2017 TEMIA Best Practice Award for Technology Expense Management
- Wednesday, 27 September 2017 10:55
MTS – Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (NASDAQ Capital Market: MTSL), a global provider of telecommunications expense management (TEM) and enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions, and video advertising solutions for online and mobile platforms, announced today that TEMIA, an industry association for Technology Expense Management, has awarded MTS with the TEMIA Best Practice Award for 2017.
Read more ...
TEMIA Best Practices Award
- Monday, 11 September 2017 10:20
TEMIA seeks to raise industry standards, recognize its members achievements and promote the value of solutions through the TEMIA Best Practices Award. TEMIA members will select award winners at the September 11-12, 2017 meeting in San Francisco.
A best practice is a technique or methodology that, through experience and research, has proven to reliably lead to a desired result. A Best Practice is accepted or prescribed as being correct or most effective.
- What has been the result of implementing the Best Practice?
- How is the value being achieved, fulfilled and validated in the marketplace?
TEMIA Best Practice 2017 Award Winners Are Mobile Solutions and Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTS) .
Congratulations to TEMIA’s three award 2017 Best Practice finalists: Comview, Mobile Solutions and MTS. Below is information about their nominations.
Comview Best Practices – Telecom Bill Payment
- Outsourced Telecom Bill Payment should be considered a best practice for Enterprises
- It promises automation and accountability to reduce internal processing time, expense, and ensure approved invoices are paid accurately, securely and on time.
- Comview’s documented, SOC compliant processes ensure timeliness, accuracy, security, and transparency when paying customer telecom invoices.
With Comview’s process we:
- Document processes and stick by them.
- Ensure back-end system engineered to support workflows and reporting.
- Pay by electronic means when possible.
- Keep customer bank accounts separate.
- Pay against invoice number to minimize misapplied payments and improve tracking.
- Record all payment information on invoice records in system
- Automated reporting on invoices not funded, payment aging and more.
- Research balance forwards to rectify lost/misapplied/un-cashed payments
- Regularly reconcile bank accounts.
- Complete end-to-end bank testing.
- Employ bank security measures to prevent un-authorized payments.
Bill Payment provides a closed loop to provide a 360 view of the invoice lifecycle.
- Incorrectly managed bill payment can do harm by service providers that fail to follow best practices.
- You have probably seen or experienced similar yourself.
- We believe our combination of proven, repeatable processes with supporting technology and dedicated staff make our Bill Payment Best Practices a strong contender for the TEMIA Best Practices award.
Mobile Solutions – Best Practice Customizing Our Solutions
- Identifying unique needs of clients, our execution sets us apart.
- Implemented custom staging and kitting for a transportation client to meet recent DOT mandate.
- It required vehicle mounts and devices for employees.
- Mobile Solutions developed a customized portal to address their needs.
- Our service desk managed customized tickets to provide the best experience for our client.
- Leveraging our relationship with providers, we reduced our client’s spend.
- Being recognized for this best practice would be meaningful because of all we have done, for prospects, clients and our people.
- Shouldn’t a best practice benefit everyone involved?
MTS- Best Practice – Best-in class Solution meets customer needs, with ontime delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Customer satisfaction ensures repeat business, customer growth, and confidence in both MTS and the industry. That’s a win for everyone.
- MTS IntegraTRAK, Inc. (MTS) has supported the telecom needs for government, education and medium and large sized enterprises over the last two decades.
- MTS team has helped clients document and optimize their telecom assets, assist with procurement of services, and recover millions of dollars through telecom expense management.
- These capabilities provide organizations with the intelligence to make more effective strategic network and telecom infrastructure decisions.
- MTS’s Map-to-WinSM approach ensures that proven, “best practice” business processes are used to define the methodology our solution engagements will use to ensure optimum results.
- MTS’s award winning products have been selected as “best-in-class” by several telecom industry publications.
- We have a long term track record of delivering outstanding results to our customers through the use of our technology and consulting services.
Telecom Expense Management Industry Association, TEMIA, Affirms Mission and Top Priorities at Boston Meeting
- Tuesday, 29 November 2011 05:00
TEMIA provides networking opportunity for its members, sets new goals and discusses the future of TEM as it works to help member companies maximize their investments in the association.
Read more ...