TEMIA seeks to raise industry standards, recognize its members achievements and promote the value of solutions through the TEMIA Best Practices Award. TEMIA members will select award winners at the September 11-12, 2017 meeting in San Francisco.
A best practice is a technique or methodology that, through experience and research, has proven to reliably lead to a desired result. A Best Practice is accepted or prescribed as being correct or most effective.
- What has been the result of implementing the Best Practice?
- How is the value being achieved, fulfilled and validated in the marketplace?
Comview Best Practices – Telecom Bill Payment
- Outsourced Telecom Bill Payment should be considered a best practice for Enterprises
- It promises automation and accountability to reduce internal processing time, expense, and ensure approved invoices are paid accurately, securely and on time.
- Comview’s documented, SOC compliant processes ensure timeliness, accuracy, security, and transparency when paying customer telecom invoices.
With Comview’s process we:
- Document processes and stick by them.
- Ensure back-end system engineered to support workflows and reporting.
- Pay by electronic means when possible.
- Keep customer bank accounts separate.
- Pay against invoice number to minimize misapplied payments and improve tracking.
- Record all payment information on invoice records in system
- Automated reporting on invoices not funded, payment aging and more.
- Research balance forwards to rectify lost/misapplied/un-cashed payments
- Regularly reconcile bank accounts.
- Complete end-to-end bank testing.
- Employ bank security measures to prevent un-authorized payments.
Bill Payment provides a closed loop to provide a 360 view of the invoice lifecycle.
- Incorrectly managed bill payment can do harm by service providers that fail to follow best practices.
- You have probably seen or experienced similar yourself.
- We believe our combination of proven, repeatable processes with supporting technology and dedicated staff make our Bill Payment Best Practices a strong contender for the TEMIA Best Practices award.
- Identifying unique needs of clients, our execution sets us apart.
- Implemented custom staging and kitting for a transportation client to meet recent DOT mandate.
- It required vehicle mounts and devices for employees.
- Mobile Solutions developed a customized portal to address their needs.
- Our service desk managed customized tickets to provide the best experience for our client.
- Leveraging our relationship with providers, we reduced our client’s spend.
- Being recognized for this best practice would be meaningful because of all we have done, for prospects, clients and our people.
- Shouldn’t a best practice benefit everyone involved?
MTS- Best Practice – Best-in class Solution meets customer needs, with ontime delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Customer satisfaction ensures repeat business, customer growth, and confidence in both MTS and the industry. That’s a win for everyone.
- MTS IntegraTRAK, Inc. (MTS) has supported the telecom needs for government, education and medium and large sized enterprises over the last two decades.
- MTS team has helped clients document and optimize their telecom assets, assist with procurement of services, and recover millions of dollars through telecom expense management.
- These capabilities provide organizations with the intelligence to make more effective strategic network and telecom infrastructure decisions.
- MTS’s Map-to-WinSM approach ensures that proven, “best practice” business processes are used to define the methodology our solution engagements will use to ensure optimum results.
- MTS’s award winning products have been selected as “best-in-class” by several telecom industry publications.
- We have a long term track record of delivering outstanding results to our customers through the use of our technology and consulting services.